Your Company or Employer has a Website or a Blog, but it’s outdated and/or ineffective.
Too many Company websites are out of date because owners rely on their web developer [who doesn’t always have the same sense of urgency].
This can also become expensive.
Very few Company websites generate sales leads because very few people know how to do this.
You have your hands full managing your business, and usually don’t have time to attend to this yourself.
There’s never been a better time to start a business. The cost of getting started online? Next to nothing. It’s never been easier to get your message out there. Facebook Live, YouTube, SnapChat, LinkedIn, and Twitter. It’s all right there for you.
Here’s the problem… Everyone else has the same opportunity. So everybody is doing it. While it’s never been easier to get your message out there… It’s never been harder to get anyone to CARE. To break through the NOISE.
I discovered my purpose in life at the age of 46 when I stumbled across the Japanese concept of Ikigai.
If you can find a business that fits into the intersection of the four circles, then your work becomes a joy. I found my joy in assisting others achieve their full potential.
My business philosophy is founded on three principles:
- INNOVATION: Steve Jobs built Apple on some unique disruptions, but the one I admire most is that he didn’t care about copycats – he stayed ahead of the competition through innovation. By the time someone had copied his ideas, he had already launched the next product.
- FREE STUFF IS THE HOOK: If you look at Google – this is exactly what they have done. Google gave the world the most powerful Search Engine – and it’s free to use. They make billions out of the spin-off.
- ADVERTAINMENT: The Oprah Winfrey Show quite brilliantly combined entertainment and advertising. Oprah provided first-class entertainment to viewers across the globe on a weekly basis for many years. She established admirable credibility in the eyes of her fans so that when she endorsed a product – it became an overnight success.
I would like to combine these three business models in my own small way.
Excellent service! I’ve been his client for many years. His website designs and marketing skills are outstanding. You will definitely get value for your money!
Bruce is that person you’ll only have the opportunity to meet a handful of times in your life. He’s an exceptional designer and person. Bruce gives 101% to everything he sets out to accomplish.
I can vouch for Bruce – he built my website very quickly and efficiently and helped me iron out the glitches!
Highly recommended. Bruce has been responsible for all of my hosting for years. Have never had a single hosting problem and he is very responsive in replies to queries.
I was sitting under a tree smoking my pipe a while back when I asked myself, “How has the digital age changed the face of marketing?”
Sure, this is not a new question and much has been written about it, but I have never read anything that really nailed it for me.
So after much deliberation, three things came to mind:
- The digital age has given us unlimited duplication. In the old days to reach one client, you had to print one pamphlet. To reach 1000 clients you had to print 1000 pamphlets – and that cost money. Today we can produce one pamphlet and duplicate it innumerable times at no extra cost.
- The internet has given us unlimited distribution. In the old days to reach one client, you had to deliver one pamphlet. To reach 1000 clients you had to deliver 1000 pamphlets – and that cost money. Today we can distribute our advertising material to innumerable clients via email or social media with no increase in costs.
- The internet has given us the ability to trade 24/7/365 worldwide by having a website – we don’t even need a shop or employees.
Unlimited duplication, unlimited distribution and no overheads – surely there is something we can do with that.
16+ years doing business
South Cape Net was founded in November 2002.
100+ Domains Hosted
My first client has been with me since November 2002.
100+ Websites Built
I have built well over 100 websites using WordPress since 1999.
40 000+ Published Posts
I have published over 40 000 posts since 2010.
I am enthusiastic about nature and would like to introduce you to the adventure tourism opportunities of the beautiful landscapes, farms, and towns of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
Whilst residing in George, I have been commissioned by virtually every major company in South Africa (and some overseas too).
Rose Greyling Bilbrough
Social Media Marketer
Where there is History, Adventure & Food I’ll go!
Jacques Van Der Merwe
Visionary Entrepreneur, Producer, Director, Videographer, Video editor, Camera man, Studio manager.
Just a Namibian German Girl. Always trying to maintain balance. Trying my best!
Social Media Marketer
Digital marketing consultant & online brand manager. Part-time mermaid. High tides & good vibes.
Digitalizing, Video Editing, Videography
Contact South Cape Net today!
Let us show you how to turn your ad-spend into an investment from which expect a return.View My Services