Why is it important to define your goals first?
- Brand awareness
If you are launching a new business, product or service, establishing brand awareness may be your primary goal. In this case, your marketing strategy would be aimed at generating exposure and awareness.
- Generate sales
As your business, product or service is new to the market, it may be worth looking at:
- affiliate marketing programmes and exclusive offers,
- discounts, flash sales, special promotions, discounts, complimentary vouchers, and free shipping,
- using influencers who already have a following,
- collaborative marketing,
- social media advertising campaigns,
- blog posts.
- Attract new target market
It’s always better to nurture a loyal client base over time than to focus on quick sales, so be patient.
- Increase social media followers
- Target: Identify your ideal customers,
- Engage: Make contact, Generate interest, Educate, Build credibility.
- Convert: Turn fans into leads and leads into customers.
- Tribe: Turn customers into a loyal following that generates referrals.
- Customer retention
After sales service, rewards.