In the engagement phase, we will:
- make first contact with your prospective customers,
- generate interest,
- inform, educate and entertain them,
- turn visitors into fans, and
- establish and build credibility.
Organic reach on Facebook is now down to between 2-4%, which means that only a very small percentage of your fans will see your posts. Only if there is engagement [likes, comments and shares] on the post will Facebook show it to more of your fans. This has angered many people, but Facebook is a business, driven by profit – so best we accept it and move on.
Unfortunately, this means we now have to pay-to-play, but it’s still the most cost-effective solution available.
Facebook has also added mid-video and mid-Facebook Live ad rolls – another advertising possibility.
Further possibilities include:
- Interactive content (slideshows, instant articles, quiz’s, etc.)
- Facebook TV,
- Virtual Reality.
Step 1: Page Setup.
- Quality page content,
- Build page likes.
Step 2: Engage with followers.
- Choose objective,
- Select the target audience,
- What actions do you want people to take?
- Decide on your budget.
Step 3: Launch & Monitor your Ad Campaign.