In the conversion phase, we will:
- turn fans into leads, and
- turn your leads into first-time buyers.
At this point, we will aim for your return on investment [ROI] to begin outstripping your ad-spend.
‘Sales Funnel’, ‘Upsell’ and ‘sales ladder’ are not new concepts in marketing and work very well with Facebook Advertising.
A sequence of sales and marketing actions to lead a prospect to become a paying client.
- Sequence of adding value,
- Build credibility & trust,
- Mirror the buying process,
- Keep it simple!
- offer a free product or service and sell paid-for products once a relationship has been established.
- parents buy their child a VW Vivo when they go to University,
- VW builds a relationship with the young adult over the years,
- their new customer buys a Polo when they start working.
- a Jetta when they get married,
- a Passat when they start a family,
- a Kombi when the kids need to be taxied around, and maybe even
- a Caddy, a Transporter or a Crafter when they start their own business.
Then when their children leave school, they buy the latest entry-level vehicle and the cycle starts again.
THAT’S A GREAT MARKETING STRATEGY!
Step 1: Make an irresistible offer.
- an irresistible offer [special discount or a free consultation] should only be given with a specific goal in mind,
- either to get a contact email/phone number that becomes a lead.
Step 2: Send your prospects to a landing page.
- landing pages should only have one option – to opt in for a service or buy a product.
- do not put any other links on your landing page.
Step 3: Offer free instruction on how to use this product/service.
- offering free instruction on how best to use the product/service makes the sale more enticing.
- this can be done via a free webinar, explainer video, or simply a document with instructions.
Step 4: Pay Facebook for results.
- you only pay Facebook for the outcomes, e.g. for every page like or other engagement.
The steps from offer to sale may vary, depending on the price of the product/service.
Low Ticket Items:
Medium Ticket Items:
High Ticket Items:
- lead nurture,
- sale ladder.